Our company is looking for a hard-working talented Sales Manager who is eager for progressive career growth and participation in multi-dimensional projects.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales pipeline, new leads, customer relationship management, database management, etc. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Direct receipt, qualification and coordination of event group requests (incl. leads, RFPs, etc.)
- Handle requests according to the relevant standards within a maximum of 5 (business) hours of its receipt.
- Apply the Corporate Sports MICE SOP’s from group enquiry to contracting.
- Ensure the ideal and most effective utilisation of time and venues
- Carry out site inspections with potential MICE clients in coordination with the Field Sales department.
- Realise up sell possibilities to meet and surpass Group & Event budget goals.
- Thoroughly input, supervise and maintain the CS data System according to the data input standards.
- Create activities to ensure ongoing maintenance of bookings.
- Generate proper proposals and contracts.
- Follow up on sent out proposals within 24 hours (1 working day) to ensure the client has received the information and to clarify possible questions and issues.
- Handle the enquiries until conversion to definite bookings including negotiation, contracting, and site inspection before handing over to the Event Manager (or to the Group & Event Coordinator).
- Ensure a proper handover of the converted business to the Wellness Director / Group & Event Coordinator with all relevant information forwarded.
- Introduction of the Event Manager / Group & Event Coordinator to the client.
- Conduct an exit interview with important customer after their event – asking for future business.
- Conduct regular competition checks.
- Review monthly results and forecasts to recommend and execute activities required to ensure the hotel increases the market share and maximises its revenue.
- Further administrative tasks and other possible assigned duties.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to them by management.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Sales. Preferably in the sport event industry
- B2B experience is essential
- Knowledge of events and sport industry is essential
- Fluent English, Good written and verbal communication.
- Additional languages is a strong asset, mostly Arabic.
- Ability to Manage Stress situations, always promoting a constructive and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Software: Excel and Word and Powerpoint.