Our company is looking for a hard-working talented Business Developer / Sales Intern who is eager for progressive career growth and participation in multi-dimensional projects.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE
The Business Developer / Sales intern will be responsible for the sales pipeline, new leads, customer relationship management, database management, etc. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Set and execute sales strategies from lead generation to introduction call to closing
- Prepare quotes and proposals for clients
- Regular field trips and face-to-face interaction with prospects/clients
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them
- Business development via networking and events, cold calling and other prospecting methods (think out of the box!)
- Engage with prospect customers and third-party companies
- Responsive and able to identify business opportunities
- Solid understanding of the event world
- Knowledge of events and sport industry is essential
- Fluent English, Good written and verbal communication
- Additional languages is a strong asset, mostly Arabic
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Software: Excel, Word and PowerPoint