Corporate Sports Championships 2021
Make your team more connected, productive, and positive.
Corporate Sports Championship aims to promote a unique sports experience for enhanced employee wellness, engagement, and networking in the spirit of friendly competition.
Held annually, the Corporate Sports Championship Dubai is the premier Corporate Wellness event in the UAE and brings together global and local companies for two days of Sports, Wellness and Friendly competition.
Launched in the Year of Tolerance, in collaboration with the Dubai Sports Council and in aid of Friends of Cancer Patients, the first ever Corporate Sports Championship Dubai in February 2019 brought together over 1000 participants, and their friends and family, in the ideal setting to witness #ToleranceinAction.
Over the two days the Championship welcomed teams from such global brands as Nestle, PWC and Boston Consulting Group as well as leading UAE companies such as Meraas, NAFFCO, Saudi German Hospital, Dubai Islamic Bank and the first ever Corporate Sports Champions – du.
The Corporate Sports Championship also provides an excellent opportunity for companies to engage in like-minded networking, enhanced brand awareness and CSR fulfillment.
The Ultimate Sports Day experience takes Corporate Wellness into another dimension, and benefits not only businesses and their people, but thanks to related CSR initiatives, the wider community too.
1. Spread the culture of work-life balance and promote team building and productivity.
2. Fill the gap in the market for a professional and high-end corporate sports competition.
3. Foster the culture of sport within organizations as a long-term investment and not only a one-time initiative.
4. Bring businesses together with a Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
5. Seamlessly integrate with Dubai positioning as a strategic hub for sports tourism
1. Kids Zone including Magician, Soft Play & Arts & Crafts.
2. Chill Out Zone.
3. Bounce Entertainment.
4. Media Zone